A number of other research firms also recently commented on AWCMY. The Goldman Sachs Group downgraded Alumina from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Thursday, January 12th. JPMorgan Chase & Co. cut shares of Alumina from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Thursday, November 17th.
Alumina Stock Down 0.9 %
AWCMY stock opened at $4.33 on Friday. Alumina has a 1 year low of $3.07 and a 1 year high of $6.29. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $4.21 and its 200 day moving average price is $3.97.
Alumina Limited, through its 40% interest in Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals, engages in bauxite mining, alumina refining, and aluminum smelting businesses. The company has a network of bauxite mines and alumina refineries in Australia, Guinea, Brazil, Spain, and Saudi Arabia; and holds a 55% interest in the Portland aluminum smelter in Victoria, Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Alumina (AWCMY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Alumina Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alumina and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.