ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:ASAZF – Get Rating) shares dropped 0.2% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $23.60 and last traded at $23.70. Approximately 4,708 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 149% from the average daily volume of 1,892 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.74.
ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) Price Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $22.49 and a 200 day simple moving average of $21.30.
About ASSA ABLOY AB (publ)
Assa Abloy AB engages in the provision of intelligent lock and security solutions. It operates through the following divisions: Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Americas, Asia Pacific, Global Technologies, and Entrance Systems. The regional divisions, namely EMEA, Americas, and Asia Pacific manufacture and sell mechanical and electromechanical locks, digital door locks and smart home access solutions, high-security doors, fire doors and hardware adapted to the local market’s standards and security requirements.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) (ASAZF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.