Ilika (OTCMKTS:ILIKF – Get Rating) had its price objective dropped by investment analysts at Berenberg Bank from GBX 130 ($1.59) to GBX 125 ($1.53) in a research report issued on Friday, The Fly reports.
Ilika Stock Up 3.2 %
OTCMKTS:ILIKF opened at $0.51 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $0.38 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.60. Ilika has a 52-week low of $0.25 and a 52-week high of $2.12.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ilika (ILIKF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Ilika Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ilika and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.