Global X Health & Wellness ETF (NASDAQ:BFIT – Get Rating) was up 1.4% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $22.70 and last traded at $22.70. Approximately 7 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 99% from the average daily volume of 1,131 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.38.
Global X Health & Wellness ETF Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $21.30 and a 200 day moving average of $20.55.
Global X Health & Wellness ETF Increases Dividend
The business also recently declared a Semi-Annual dividend, which was paid on Monday, January 9th. Investors of record on Friday, December 30th were given a $0.116 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, December 29th. This is a boost from Global X Health & Wellness ETF’s previous Semi-Annual dividend of $0.08.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Health & Wellness ETF (BFIT)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Health & Wellness ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Health & Wellness ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.