Keweenaw Land Association, Limited (OTCMKTS:KEWL – Get Rating) traded up 0.5% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $21.00 and last traded at $21.00. 80 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 77% from the average session volume of 354 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.90.
Keweenaw Land Association Stock Up 0.5 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $19.52 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $18.91.
Keweenaw Land Association Company Profile
Keweenaw Land Association, Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral assets. As of December 31, 2021, it had 428,789 acres of subsurface mineral rights located in the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan and northern Wisconsin. The company also leases commercial properties and mineral assets, as well as offers gravel, hunting, and recreational leasing services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Keweenaw Land Association (KEWL)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Keweenaw Land Association Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keweenaw Land Association and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.