NuVista Energy Ltd. (TSE:NVA – Get Rating) Senior Officer Kevin Garth Asman sold 5,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, January 19th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$12.00, for a total value of C$60,000.00. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 195,019 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$2,340,228.
Kevin Garth Asman also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, November 28th, Kevin Garth Asman sold 5,244 shares of NuVista Energy stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$13.75, for a total value of C$72,105.00.
- On Friday, November 18th, Kevin Garth Asman sold 15,466 shares of NuVista Energy stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$13.00, for a total value of C$201,058.00.
- On Monday, November 14th, Kevin Garth Asman sold 10,000 shares of NuVista Energy stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$13.99, for a total value of C$139,900.00.
NuVista Energy Stock Up 0.4 %
Shares of NuVista Energy stock opened at C$12.03 on Friday. The firm has a market cap of C$2.70 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.81. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 18.56, a current ratio of 0.90 and a quick ratio of 0.78. NuVista Energy Ltd. has a 52-week low of C$6.98 and a 52-week high of C$14.67. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of C$12.51 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$11.64.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
A number of brokerages recently weighed in on NVA. Royal Bank of Canada lifted their price target on NuVista Energy from C$15.00 to C$16.00 and gave the stock a “sector perform” rating in a research note on Thursday, November 10th. Stifel Nicolaus dropped their price target on NuVista Energy from C$16.50 to C$15.75 in a research note on Monday, January 16th. ATB Capital dropped their price target on NuVista Energy from C$15.00 to C$14.75 in a research note on Thursday, November 10th. CIBC lifted their target price on NuVista Energy from C$15.00 to C$17.00 and gave the company an “outperform” rating in a research note on Friday, October 7th. Finally, BMO Capital Markets lowered their target price on NuVista Energy from C$18.00 to C$16.00 in a research note on Tuesday, December 13th. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and four have given a buy rating to the company. According to data from MarketBeat, the stock presently has an average rating of “Moderate Buy” and a consensus price target of C$15.85.
About NuVista Energy
NuVista Energy Ltd., an oil and natural gas company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas reserves in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. It primarily focuses on the condensate rich Montney formation in the Wapiti area of the Alberta Deep Basin. The company was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for NuVista Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NuVista Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.