OMV Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:OMVJF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 48,700 shares, a growth of 24.6% from the December 15th total of 39,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 81.2 days.
OMV Aktiengesellschaft Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:OMVJF opened at $51.00 on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 1.46, a quick ratio of 1.16 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.31. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $50.92 and its 200-day simple moving average is $44.58. OMV Aktiengesellschaft has a 12-month low of $38.43 and a 12-month high of $69.50. The firm has a market cap of $16.68 billion, a P/E ratio of 4.60 and a beta of 0.77.
About OMV Aktiengesellschaft
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OMV Aktiengesellschaft (OMVJF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for OMV Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OMV Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.