Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:OPHLF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 552,700 shares, an increase of 22.5% from the December 15th total of 451,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1,381.8 days.
Ono Pharmaceutical Price Performance
Shares of Ono Pharmaceutical stock opened at $22.60 on Friday. The stock has a market cap of $11.62 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 15.48 and a beta of 0.46. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $23.76 and its two-hundred day moving average is $24.79. Ono Pharmaceutical has a 1 year low of $21.00 and a 1 year high of $27.76.
About Ono Pharmaceutical
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ono Pharmaceutical (OPHLF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Ono Pharmaceutical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ono Pharmaceutical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.