Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:OTSKY – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 0.9% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $16.15 and last traded at $16.15. 70,211 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 40% from the average session volume of 116,155 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.01.
Otsuka Stock Up 0.9 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $16.35 and a 200 day moving average of $16.47.
Otsuka Holdings Co, Ltd. engages in the management of its group companies which are in the pharmaceuticals business. It operates through the following segments: Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Consumer Products, and Others. The Pharmaceuticals segment manufactures therapeutic drugs and infusions focusing on the central nervous system, oncology, and infectious diseases.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Otsuka (OTSKY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Otsuka Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Otsuka and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.