Screaming Eagle Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:SCRMW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,800 shares, a growth of 28.6% from the December 15th total of 1,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 42,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Screaming Eagle Acquisition Price Performance
SCRMW stock opened at $0.25 on Friday. Screaming Eagle Acquisition has a 12 month low of $0.17 and a 12 month high of $0.80. The business has a 50-day moving average of $0.27.
Institutional Trading of Screaming Eagle Acquisition
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Screaming Eagle Acquisition stock. Westchester Capital Management LLC acquired a new position in shares of Screaming Eagle Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:SCRMW – Get Rating) in the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund acquired 299,997 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $67,000.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Screaming Eagle Acquisition (SCRMW)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Screaming Eagle Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Screaming Eagle Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.