Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SVBL – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 8,300 shares, an increase of 23.9% from the December 15th total of 6,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 63,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Silver Bull Resources Price Performance
Silver Bull Resources stock opened at $0.15 on Friday. Silver Bull Resources has a 12 month low of $0.09 and a 12 month high of $0.28. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a current ratio of 2.00 and a quick ratio of 2.00. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.14 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.17. The stock has a market capitalization of $5.09 million, a PE ratio of -2.45 and a beta of 0.70.
Silver Bull Resources Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Silver Bull Resources (SVBL)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
- High-Dividend-Yielding BHP Sees China Driving ’23 Growth
Receive News & Ratings for Silver Bull Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Silver Bull Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.