Dufry AG (OTCMKTS:DFRYF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 695,100 shares, a decline of 5.0% from the December 15th total of 732,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2,317.0 days.
Dufry Price Performance
Shares of Dufry stock opened at $45.06 on Monday. Dufry has a 1 year low of $29.01 and a 1 year high of $55.07. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $41.72 and a 200 day moving average price of $37.47.
Dufry Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dufry (DFRYF)
- Chevron is Likely to Increase its Dividend Before Earnings
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 1/16 – 1/20
- Does Old Dominion Show That Trucking Is Hitting The Brakes?
- Nordstrom Puts Fear Of Markdowns Into Retail Sector
- Exxon Mobil Stock: Within Striking Distance Of Buy Point
Receive News & Ratings for Dufry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dufry and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.