StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Pretium Resources (NYSE:PVG – Get Rating) (TSE:PVG) in a research note published on Monday. The firm issued a hold rating on the basic materials company’s stock.
Pretium Resources Trading Down 1.3 %
Shares of NYSE PVG opened at $15.05 on Monday. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $15.05 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $15.05. Pretium Resources has a 52-week low of $8.29 and a 52-week high of $15.65. The stock has a market capitalization of $2.83 billion, a P/E ratio of -94.06 and a beta of 0.81. The company has a quick ratio of 1.13, a current ratio of 1.28 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.08.
About Pretium Resources
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pretium Resources (PVG)
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
- Chevron is Likely to Increase its Dividend Before Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Pretium Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pretium Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.