Viemed Healthcare (CVE:VMD – Get Rating) Director Casey Hoyt sold 10,064 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, January 18th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$10.41, for a total transaction of C$104,784.36. Following the sale, the director now owns 2,151,611 shares of the company’s stock, valued at C$22,402,143.41.
Viemed Healthcare Trading Down 2.0 %
VMD opened at C$4.95 on Monday. Viemed Healthcare has a twelve month low of C$1.65 and a twelve month high of C$5.34. The company has a fifty day moving average of C$4.95 and a 200-day moving average of C$4.95.
Viemed Healthcare Company Profile
- CVS Health is Growing into an Integrated Healthcare Organization
- NVIDIA Outlook Improving: Watchlist Candidate for 2023
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
- Which Wireless Stock Should You Buy in 2023?
- Is Virgin Galactic Stock Preparing for Lift-Off?
Receive News & Ratings for Viemed Healthcare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viemed Healthcare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.