Brinker Capital Investments LLC decreased its stake in Principal Active High Yield ETF (NYSEARCA:YLD – Get Rating) by 2.3% during the third quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 33,061 shares of the company’s stock after selling 763 shares during the period. Brinker Capital Investments LLC owned about 0.25% of Principal Active High Yield ETF worth $573,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
Separately, UBS Group AG grew its holdings in shares of Principal Active High Yield ETF by 90.3% during the 1st quarter. UBS Group AG now owns 1,357 shares of the company’s stock valued at $27,000 after purchasing an additional 644 shares during the last quarter.
Principal Active High Yield ETF Stock Down 0.1 %
YLD stock opened at $18.43 on Tuesday. Principal Active High Yield ETF has a 52 week low of $17.22 and a 52 week high of $20.60. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $18.20 and its 200 day moving average is $18.06.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Principal Active High Yield ETF (YLD)
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for Principal Active High Yield ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Principal Active High Yield ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.