Brunswick Bancorp (OTCMKTS:BRBW – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $16.84 and traded as high as $17.35. Brunswick Bancorp shares last traded at $17.35, with a volume of 200 shares.
Brunswick Bancorp Stock Performance
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $16.84 and a 200 day moving average of $16.09. The company has a market capitalization of $48.89 million, a P/E ratio of 12.48 and a beta of 0.09.
About Brunswick Bancorp
Brunswick Bancorp is a bank holding company, which engages in the provision of consumer and commercial banking services. It offers personal banking, checking, certificate of deposit accounts, business checking, equipment leasing, commercial mortgages, small business loans, construction loans, and merchant services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Brunswick Bancorp (BRBW)
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for Brunswick Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brunswick Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.