Shares of Citizens Bancshares Co. (OTCMKTS:CZBS – Get Rating) crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $28.61 and traded as high as $34.95. Citizens Bancshares shares last traded at $34.90, with a volume of 2,073 shares trading hands.
Citizens Bancshares Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $28.61 and its 200 day simple moving average is $23.05.
About Citizens Bancshares
Citizens Bancshares Corporation operates as the holding company for Citizens Trust Bank that provides various commercial banking services to individual and corporate customers. The company offers checking and savings accounts; and demand and money market deposits. Its loan products include commercial, financial, and agricultural loans; loans secured by personal property, such as automobiles, marketable securities, and other titled recreational vehicles and motorcycles, as well as unsecured consumer debt; commercial real estate loans; single-family residential loans; and construction and development loans.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Citizens Bancshares (CZBS)
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for Citizens Bancshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Citizens Bancshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.