Stock analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of CPI Aerostructures (NYSE:CVU – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
CPI Aerostructures Price Performance
Shares of NYSE CVU opened at $3.55 on Tuesday. CPI Aerostructures has a one year low of $0.86 and a one year high of $3.96. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $3.20. The company has a market capitalization of $43.96 million, a PE ratio of 23.67 and a beta of 1.69.
About CPI Aerostructures
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CPI Aerostructures (CVU)
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for CPI Aerostructures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CPI Aerostructures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.