A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Geron (NASDAQ: GERN) recently:
- 1/10/2023 – Geron was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com to a “sell” rating.
- 1/9/2023 – Geron had its price target raised by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $3.00 to $4.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/9/2023 – Geron had its price target raised by analysts at B. Riley from $4.00 to $5.00.
- 1/4/2023 – Geron had its price target raised by analysts at Wedbush from $5.00 to $6.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 12/27/2022 – Geron was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com to a “sell” rating.
- 12/14/2022 – Geron was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com to a “sell” rating.
Geron Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:GERN opened at $3.27 on Tuesday. Geron Co. has a 1-year low of $0.99 and a 1-year high of $3.84. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.35, a current ratio of 2.68 and a quick ratio of 2.68. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $2.47 and a 200-day moving average price of $2.34. The company has a market capitalization of $1.25 billion, a PE ratio of -9.08 and a beta of 0.76.
Geron (NASDAQ:GERN – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, November 3rd. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.10) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.09) by ($0.01). Geron had a negative net margin of 8,563.80% and a negative return on equity of 110.76%. The company had revenue of $0.30 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $0.12 million. As a group, equities analysts expect that Geron Co. will post -0.38 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Geron
Geron Corporation, a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of therapeutics for myeloid hematologic malignancies. It develops imetelstat, a telomerase inhibitor that is in Phase 3 clinical trials, which inhibits the uncontrolled proliferation of malignant stem and progenitor cells in hematologic myeloid malignancies for the treatment of low or intermediate-1 risk myelodysplastic syndromes and intermediate-2 or high-risk myelofibrosis.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Geron (GERN)
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
- Energy Surge: Four Oil-And-Gas Stocks Setting Up In Bullish Bases
Receive News & Ratings for Geron Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Geron Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.