Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF (NYSEARCA:GDAT – Get Rating) rose 0.2% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $72.70 and last traded at $72.70. Approximately 2,100 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 63% from the average daily volume of 5,679 shares. The stock had previously closed at $72.55.
Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $72.70 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $72.70.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF (GDAT)
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
- Energy Surge: Four Oil-And-Gas Stocks Setting Up In Bullish Bases
Receive News & Ratings for Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.