JAPAN POST BANK Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:JPSTF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 7,908,700 shares, a decline of 5.9% from the December 15th total of 8,408,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 79,087.0 days.
JAPAN POST BANK Price Performance
Shares of JPSTF stock opened at $7.26 on Tuesday. JAPAN POST BANK has a 1-year low of $6.78 and a 1-year high of $8.13. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $7.09 and a 200-day moving average of $7.26.
About JAPAN POST BANK
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on JAPAN POST BANK (JPSTF)
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for JAPAN POST BANK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JAPAN POST BANK and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.