Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MITUY – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 0.2% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $11.34 and last traded at $11.58. 4,400 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 69% from the average session volume of 2,600 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.60.
Mitsui Chemicals Trading Down 0.2 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $11.14 and its 200 day moving average price is $10.57.
Mitsui Chemicals Company Profile
Mitsui Chemicals, Inc engages in the mobility, health care, food and packaging, basic materials, and other businesses. The company's Mobility segment develops elastomers, performance compounds, functional polymers, polypropylene compounds, and performance polymers; and offers services related to the development of automotive and industrial products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsui Chemicals (MITUY)
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
- Energy Surge: Four Oil-And-Gas Stocks Setting Up In Bullish Bases
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsui Chemicals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsui Chemicals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.