PortfolioPlus S&P Mid Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:PPMC – Get Rating) rose 1.8% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $22.14 and last traded at $22.09. Approximately 3,100 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 125% from the average daily volume of 1,377 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.69.
PortfolioPlus S&P Mid Cap ETF Price Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $22.09 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $22.09.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PortfolioPlus S&P Mid Cap ETF (PPMC)
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
- Energy Surge: Four Oil-And-Gas Stocks Setting Up In Bullish Bases
Receive News & Ratings for PortfolioPlus S&P Mid Cap ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PortfolioPlus S&P Mid Cap ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.