NEXT (OTCMKTS: NXGPF) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/17/2023 – NEXT had its price target raised by analysts at UBS Group AG from GBX 6,100 ($75.52) to GBX 6,550 ($81.09).
- 1/10/2023 – NEXT was downgraded by analysts at Investec from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/6/2023 – NEXT was downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating.
- 1/6/2023 – NEXT was upgraded by analysts at Panmure Gordon from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/6/2023 – NEXT had its price target raised by analysts at Societe Generale from GBX 5,800 ($71.81) to GBX 7,100 ($87.90).
- 1/6/2023 – NEXT had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 5,600 ($69.33) to GBX 6,000 ($74.29).
- 1/6/2023 – NEXT had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from GBX 5,700 ($70.57) to GBX 6,100 ($75.52).
- 12/23/2022 – NEXT was upgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
NEXT Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:NXGPF opened at $67.83 on Tuesday. NEXT plc has a 12-month low of $54.00 and a 12-month high of $68.30. The business has a 50 day moving average of $67.78 and a two-hundred day moving average of $68.79.
Next Plc owns and operates retail stores. It offers fashionable accessories for men, women and children along with home wares. It operates through following business segments: NEXT Retail, NEXT Online, NEXT Finance, NEXT International Retail, NEXT Sourcing, Lipsy, and Property Management. The company was founded by Hepworth Joseph in 1864 and is headquartered in Leicester, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NEXT (NXGPF)
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for NEXT plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NEXT plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.