DAVIDsTEA Trading Down 2.3 %
Shares of DAVIDsTEA stock opened at $0.95 on Tuesday. The company has a market capitalization of $25.27 million, a PE ratio of -3.17 and a beta of 2.68. DAVIDsTEA has a 12 month low of $0.65 and a 12 month high of $3.48. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.79 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.02.
DAVIDsTEA (NASDAQ:DTEA – Get Rating) last released its earnings results on Tuesday, December 13th. The company reported ($0.09) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $12.15 million for the quarter. DAVIDsTEA had a negative return on equity of 13.69% and a negative net margin of 10.92%.
DAVIDsTEA, Inc operates as a beverage company. It offers a selection of loose-leaf teas, pre packaged teas, tea sachets, and tea-related gifts, food, and accessories through its stores. The firm operates through the Canada and U.S. segments. The company was founded by Herschel H. Segal and David Segal on April 29, 2008 and is headquartered in Mount-Royal, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DAVIDsTEA (DTEA)
- Is the Northrop Grumman Selloff an Opportunity?
- Is the Worst Behind for Under Armor Stock with a New CEO?
- What Does Microsoft’s Investment in ChatGBT Mean for MSFT Stock?
- Analysts Like The Fit Of Skechers USA
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
Receive News & Ratings for DAVIDsTEA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DAVIDsTEA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.