ALPS Clean Energy ETF (NYSEARCA:ACES – Get Rating)’s share price fell 0.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $50.90 and last traded at $51.23. 28,341 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 72% from the average session volume of 99,923 shares. The stock had previously closed at $51.62.
ALPS Clean Energy ETF Stock Down 0.7 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $50.40 and its 200-day moving average price is $55.11.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in ALPS Clean Energy ETF stock. Dudley & Shanley Inc. purchased a new stake in ALPS Clean Energy ETF (NYSEARCA:ACES – Get Rating) during the 4th quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund purchased 52,050 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $2,368,000. ALPS Clean Energy ETF makes up 0.5% of Dudley & Shanley Inc.’s portfolio, making the stock its 22nd largest holding. Dudley & Shanley Inc. owned 0.43% of ALPS Clean Energy ETF at the end of the most recent reporting period.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ALPS Clean Energy ETF (ACES)
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
Receive News & Ratings for ALPS Clean Energy ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ALPS Clean Energy ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.