Bit Brother Limited (NASDAQ:BTB – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 154,700 shares, an increase of 7.1% from the December 15th total of 144,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 150,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.0 days. Approximately 2.0% of the shares of the company are short sold.
Bit Brother Stock Performance
Shares of BTB opened at $2.88 on Wednesday. Bit Brother has a 12 month low of $1.62 and a 12 month high of $12.00. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $5.07 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.92.
Bit Brother Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bit Brother (BTB)
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Bit Brother Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bit Brother and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.