BNP Paribas started coverage on shares of Crayon Group Holding ASA (OTC:CRAYF – Get Rating) in a research report sent to investors on Tuesday. The firm issued a sell rating and a $92.00 price target on the stock.
Crayon Group Holding ASA Price Performance
Shares of OTC:CRAYF opened at $10.25 on Tuesday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $9.80 and its 200-day moving average price is $11.29. Crayon Group Holding ASA has a 12-month low of $9.45 and a 12-month high of $12.23.
Crayon Group Holding ASA Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Crayon Group Holding ASA (CRAYF)
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Crayon Group Holding ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crayon Group Holding ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.