Country Garden Holdings Company Limited (OTCMKTS:CTRYY – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $8.98 and traded as high as $9.40. Country Garden shares last traded at $9.40, with a volume of 519 shares changing hands.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, HSBC upgraded Country Garden from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Friday, November 18th.
Country Garden Trading Up 3.3 %
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $8.98 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $8.25. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.73, a current ratio of 1.25 and a quick ratio of 1.24.
About Country Garden
Country Garden Holdings Company Limited, an investment holding company, invests, develops, and constructs real estate properties primarily in Mainland China. The company operates through two segments, Property Development and Construction. It develops residential projects, such as townhouses and condominiums; and car parks and retail shops.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Country Garden (CTRYY)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
Receive News & Ratings for Country Garden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Country Garden and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.