Direxion High Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:HIPR – Get Rating) was down 1.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $71.25 and last traded at $71.25. Approximately 400 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 82% from the average daily volume of 2,194 shares. The stock had previously closed at $72.05.
Direxion High Growth ETF Price Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $71.25 and its 200-day simple moving average is $71.25.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Direxion High Growth ETF (HIPR)
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
Receive News & Ratings for Direxion High Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Direxion High Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.