Doubleview Gold Corp. (OTC:DBLVF – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 3.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $0.31 and last traded at $0.30. Approximately 75,900 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 46% from the average daily volume of 52,067 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.30.
Doubleview Gold Stock Up 3.1 %
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.33 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.32.
Doubleview Gold Company Profile
Doubleview Gold Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource properties in British Columbia. The company explores for copper, gold, silver, and zinc deposits. It holds a 100% interest in the Hat property with ten mineral tenures covering an area of 6,308 hectares located in northwestern British Columbia; and 90% interests in the Red Spring property situated to the north of Smithers, British Columbia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Doubleview Gold (DBLVF)
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
Receive News & Ratings for Doubleview Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Doubleview Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.