GAIL (India) Limited (OTCMKTS:GAILF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,900 shares, an increase of 5.6% from the December 15th total of 1,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 19.0 days.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Citigroup downgraded GAIL (India) from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Monday, October 24th.
GAIL (India) Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS GAILF opened at $7.20 on Wednesday. GAIL has a 1-year low of $7.20 and a 1-year high of $7.42. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $8.06 and a 200 day moving average price of $8.73.
About GAIL (India)
GAIL (India) Limited operates as a natural gas processing and distribution company in India and internationally. The company operates through Transmission Services, Natural Gas Marketing, Petrochemicals, LPG and Other Liquid Hydrocarbons, and Other segments. It is involved in the transmission and marketing of natural gas to the power, fertilizer, industrial, automotive, petrochemicals, and domestic and commercial sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GAIL (India) (GAILF)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
Receive News & Ratings for GAIL (India) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GAIL (India) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.