Shares of Global X Clean Water ETF (NYSEARCA:AQWA – Get Rating) traded up 1% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $14.52 and last traded at $14.52. 676 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 85% from the average session volume of 4,545 shares. The stock had previously closed at $14.37.
Global X Clean Water ETF Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $14.24 and a 200 day moving average price of $13.88.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Global X Clean Water ETF
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Global X Clean Water ETF stock. Jane Street Group LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Global X Clean Water ETF (NYSEARCA:AQWA – Get Rating) during the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor purchased 16,155 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $201,000. Jane Street Group LLC owned 3.05% of Global X Clean Water ETF as of its most recent SEC filing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Clean Water ETF (AQWA)
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Clean Water ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Clean Water ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.