Shares of High Liner Foods Incorporated (OTCMKTS:HLNFF – Get Rating) rose 1.1% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $10.53 and last traded at $10.53. Approximately 300 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 32% from the average daily volume of 440 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.41.
High Liner Foods Trading Up 1.1 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $10.30 and its 200 day moving average price is $9.88.
About High Liner Foods
High Liner Foods Incorporated processes and markets prepared and packaged frozen seafood products in North America. The company provides a range of frozen seafood products, including raw fillets and shellfish, cooked shellfish; and value added products, which include sauced, glazed, breaded and battered seafood, seafood entrees, and breaded cheese sticks, including High Liner, Fisher Boy, Sea Cuisine, Catch of the Day, C.Wirthy & Co, High Liner Foodservice, Mirabel, Icelandic Seafood, and FPI brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on High Liner Foods (HLNFF)
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
Receive News & Ratings for High Liner Foods Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for High Liner Foods and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.