ioneer Ltd (OTCMKTS:GSCCF – Get Rating) was up 2.4% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as C$0.34 and last traded at C$0.34. Approximately 75,984 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 70% from the average daily volume of 249,199 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.33.
ioneer Trading Up 2.4 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average is C$0.34 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.38.
ioneer Ltd explores for and develops mineral properties in North America. Its flagship property is the Rhyolite Ridge lithium-boron project located in the state of Nevada, the United States. The company was formerly known as Global Geoscience Limited and changed its name to ioneer Ltd in November 2018.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ioneer (GSCCF)
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for ioneer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ioneer and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.