Shares of mCloud Technologies Corp. (OTCMKTS:MCLDF – Get Rating) rose 2.4% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $1.00 and last traded at $0.95. Approximately 55,770 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 21% from the average daily volume of 46,258 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.93.
mCloud Technologies Stock Up 5.0 %
The company’s 50-day moving average is $1.47.
About mCloud Technologies
mCloud Technologies Corp. creates a future with the use of AI and analytics, curbing energy waste, maximizing energy production, and getting the most out of critical energy infrastructure. Its mCloud’s AI-powered AssetCare platform offers complete asset management solutions to three distinct segments: smart buildings, wind energy, and oil and gas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on mCloud Technologies (MCLDF)
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
Receive News & Ratings for mCloud Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for mCloud Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.