Round Hill Music Royalty Fund Limited (OTC:RHILF – Get Rating) shares dropped 18.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.75 and last traded at $0.81. Approximately 7,000 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 1% from the average daily volume of 7,100 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.00.
Round Hill Music Royalty Fund Price Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.00 and a 200-day simple moving average of $1.00.
About Round Hill Music Royalty Fund
Round Hill Music Royalty Fund Limited invests in music intellectual property. It owns and operates a portfolio of 49 catalogues of music copyright properties. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Saint Peter Port, the Channel Islands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Round Hill Music Royalty Fund (RHILF)
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
Receive News & Ratings for Round Hill Music Royalty Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Round Hill Music Royalty Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.