Suntory Beverage & Food Limited (OTCMKTS:STBFY – Get Rating) shares traded up 0.7% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $16.73 and last traded at $16.64. 51,590 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 6% from the average session volume of 55,173 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.52.
Suntory Beverage & Food Stock Up 0.7 %
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $16.73 and its 200 day simple moving average is $17.55.
About Suntory Beverage & Food
Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of food products and non-alcoholic beverages. It operates through the following business segments: Japan, Europe, Asia, Oceania, and Americas. The Japan segment produces coffee, mineral water, green and red tea, carbonated beverages, fruit juices, sports and functional drinks, and beverages for specified health use.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Suntory Beverage & Food (STBFY)
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Suntory Beverage & Food Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Suntory Beverage & Food and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.