Sureserve Group Price Performance
SUR stock opened at GBX 85.75 ($1.06) on Tuesday. Sureserve Group has a 52-week low of GBX 66 ($0.82) and a 52-week high of GBX 95 ($1.18). The company has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 79.22 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 80.78. The company has a market capitalization of £142.51 million and a P/E ratio of 1,093.75. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 16.76, a quick ratio of 0.93 and a current ratio of 1.30.
About Sureserve Group
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
Receive News & Ratings for Sureserve Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sureserve Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.