Ero Copper (NYSE:ERO – Get Rating) will be issuing its quarterly earnings data after the market closes on Tuesday, March 7th. Analysts expect the company to announce earnings of $0.29 per share for the quarter.
Ero Copper Price Performance
ERO opened at $16.14 on Tuesday. Ero Copper has a 12 month low of $8.07 and a 12 month high of $16.91. The stock has a market cap of $1.49 billion, a P/E ratio of 10.62 and a beta of 0.93. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $15.25 and its 200 day moving average price is $12.77.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, National Bank Financial raised their target price on Ero Copper from C$21.00 to C$22.00 in a research report on Monday, February 13th.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Ero Copper
About Ero Copper
Ero Copper Corp. engages in the exploration, development, and mining of mineral properties in Brazil. It also produces and sells copper, gold, silver products. The company was founded on May 16, 2016 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ero Copper (ERO)
- Reserve Your Spot With These Hotels The Analysts Support
- Cruise Line Stocks Still Have Some Choppy Waters to Navigate
- Four Vegan Food Stocks Performing Beyond the Norm
- Ocean Interest Electrifies Fisker Stock
- Is Freshpet Ready For A Fresh Rally?
Receive News & Ratings for Ero Copper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ero Copper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.