Shares of First National of Nebraska, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FINN – Get Rating) rose 0.7% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $14,000.00 and last traded at $14,000.00. Approximately 5 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 95 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13,900.00.
First National of Nebraska Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $13,855.14 and its 200-day simple moving average is $13,802.35.
First National of Nebraska Company Profile
First National of Nebraska, Inc is a multi-state holding company, which engages in the provision of banking and financial services. It operates through its subsidiaries in different states which also operates and provides banking and financial services. The company was founded on August 27, 1968 and is headquartered in Omaha, NE.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First National of Nebraska (FINN)
- Reserve Your Spot With These Hotels The Analysts Support
- Cruise Line Stocks Still Have Some Choppy Waters to Navigate
- Four Vegan Food Stocks Performing Beyond the Norm
- Ocean Interest Electrifies Fisker Stock
- Is Freshpet Ready For A Fresh Rally?
Receive News & Ratings for First National of Nebraska Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First National of Nebraska and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.