OGE Energy (NYSE: OGE) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 2/28/2023 – OGE Energy was downgraded by analysts at UBS Group AG from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $41.00.
- 2/25/2023 – OGE Energy was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/24/2023 – OGE Energy was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Co. from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $41.00.
- 2/17/2023 – OGE Energy was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/23/2023 – OGE Energy was downgraded by analysts at Guggenheim from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $39.00.
- 1/23/2023 – OGE Energy was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/3/2023 – OGE Energy was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
OGE Energy Price Performance
NYSE OGE opened at $35.61 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $7.13 billion, a PE ratio of 10.76, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.72 and a beta of 0.71. The company has a quick ratio of 0.58, a current ratio of 0.74 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.80. OGE Energy Corp. has a 12-month low of $33.28 and a 12-month high of $42.91. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $38.85 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $38.92.
OGE Energy (NYSE:OGE – Get Rating) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, February 23rd. The utilities provider reported $0.25 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.05) by $0.30. OGE Energy had a net margin of 19.72% and a return on equity of 15.33%. The company had revenue of $711.90 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.06 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted $0.27 earnings per share. OGE Energy’s quarterly revenue was up 22.5% compared to the same quarter last year. As a group, equities analysts predict that OGE Energy Corp. will post 2.03 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
OGE Energy Increases Dividend
Insider Activity at OGE Energy
In other news, Director David E. Rainbolt purchased 5,000 shares of OGE Energy stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, February 27th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $36.65 per share, for a total transaction of $183,250.00. Following the purchase, the director now directly owns 15,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $549,750. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this hyperlink. 12.90% of the stock is owned by insiders.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On OGE Energy
Several large investors have recently modified their holdings of OGE. CoreCap Advisors LLC purchased a new position in OGE Energy in the 2nd quarter valued at approximately $27,000. Spire Wealth Management boosted its position in shares of OGE Energy by 189.9% during the fourth quarter. Spire Wealth Management now owns 777 shares of the utilities provider’s stock valued at $31,000 after purchasing an additional 509 shares in the last quarter. Private Trust Co. NA bought a new stake in OGE Energy in the second quarter worth $31,000. Mitsubishi UFJ Trust & Banking Corp boosted its holdings in OGE Energy by 45.0% in the fourth quarter. Mitsubishi UFJ Trust & Banking Corp now owns 919 shares of the utilities provider’s stock worth $36,000 after acquiring an additional 285 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Ten Capital Wealth Advisors LLC purchased a new position in shares of OGE Energy in the third quarter worth $42,000. 67.78% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
OGE Energy Corp. is a holding company with investments in energy and energy service providers, offering physical delivery and related services for electricity in Oklahoma and western Arkansas and natural gas, crude oil and NGLs across the U.S. OGE Energy conducts these activities through two business segments: Electric Utility and Natural Gas Midstream Operations.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OGE Energy (OGE)
- Hormel Hits 2-Year Low, And The Dip Gets Bought
- Here’s Why Ross Could Soon Be Hitting All Time Highs
- The Bottom Is In For Salesforce.com
- It’s Time For A Fresh Look At The Kroger Co.
- West Fraser’s Earnings Scream Timber, Outlook Says Buy
Receive News & Ratings for OGE Energy Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OGE Energy Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.