Research analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of The LGL Group (NYSE:LGL – Get Rating) in a research report issued on Friday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
The LGL Group Trading Up 0.9 %
Shares of LGL opened at $4.65 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $24.88 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.22, a PEG ratio of 0.84 and a beta of 0.64. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $4.45. The LGL Group has a 12-month low of $3.88 and a 12-month high of $15.15.
About The LGL Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on The LGL Group (LGL)
- Hormel Hits 2-Year Low, And The Dip Gets Bought
- Here’s Why Ross Could Soon Be Hitting All Time Highs
- The Bottom Is In For Salesforce.com
- It’s Time For A Fresh Look At The Kroger Co.
- West Fraser’s Earnings Scream Timber, Outlook Says Buy
Receive News & Ratings for The LGL Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The LGL Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.