Athabasca Oil (OTCMKTS:ATHOF – Get Rating) had its price target lifted by stock analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$3.00 to C$3.50 in a research note issued on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Athabasca Oil Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:ATHOF opened at $2.35 on Thursday. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $1.95 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.87. Athabasca Oil has a 52 week low of $1.37 and a 52 week high of $2.74.
About Athabasca Oil
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Athabasca Oil (ATHOF)
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Expanding in the West
Receive News & Ratings for Athabasca Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Athabasca Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.