Shares of Casino, Guichard-Perrachon S.A. (OTCMKTS:CGUSY – Get Rating) crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $2.35 and traded as low as $2.00. Casino, Guichard-Perrachon shares last traded at $2.12, with a volume of 737 shares.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Citigroup lowered their price target on Casino, Guichard-Perrachon from €15.00 ($15.96) to €13.50 ($14.36) in a report on Friday, November 18th.
Casino, Guichard-Perrachon Price Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $2.35 and a 200-day moving average of $2.24.
Casino, Guichard-Perrachon Company Profile
Casino, Guichard-Perrachon SA engages in the operation of food retail outlets. It operates a wide range of hypermarkets, supermarkets, and convenience stores. The company was founded by Geoffroy Guichard on August 3, 1898 and is headquartered in Saint-Étienne, France.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Casino, Guichard-Perrachon (CGUSY)
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Expanding in the West
Receive News & Ratings for Casino Guichard-Perrachon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Casino Guichard-Perrachon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.