Hays (OTCMKTS:HAYPY – Get Rating) was downgraded by equities researchers at HSBC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Hays Stock Performance
Shares of HAYPY stock opened at $14.80 on Thursday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.35, a current ratio of 1.35 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18. Hays has a one year low of $11.70 and a one year high of $18.05. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $14.62 and its 200-day simple moving average is $13.36.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hays (HAYPY)
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Expanding in the West
Receive News & Ratings for Hays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hays and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.