Infinite Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:IMCI – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $2.22 and traded as high as $2.25. Infinite Group shares last traded at $2.25, with a volume of 520 shares changing hands.
Infinite Group Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $2.22 and a 200 day moving average of $4.41. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.06 million, a P/E ratio of -0.27 and a beta of 0.66.
Infinite Group Company Profile
Infinite Group, Inc is a developer of cybersecurity software and a provider of cybersecurity related services and managed information security related services to commercial businesses and government organizations. Its services include Virtual CISO, Penetration Testing, Security Assessment, and Incident Response.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Infinite Group (IMCI)
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Expanding in the West
Receive News & Ratings for Infinite Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Infinite Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.