MorphoSys AG (OTCMKTS:MPSYF – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 8.3% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $17.29 and last traded at $17.29. Approximately 3,600 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 235% from the average daily volume of 1,075 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.85.
MorphoSys Stock Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $17.39 and its 200-day moving average is $17.75.
MorphoSys Company Profile
MorphoSys AG operates as a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company. It uses groundbreaking science and technologies to discover, develop, and deliver innovative cancer medicines to patients. The firm also engages in the development and commercialization of therapeutic antibodies for patients suffering from cancer and autoimmune diseases.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MorphoSys (MPSYF)
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Expanding in the West
Receive News & Ratings for MorphoSys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MorphoSys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.