TomTom (OTCMKTS:TMOAF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of February. As of February 15th, there was short interest totalling 410,500 shares, a growth of 16.5% from the January 31st total of 352,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 4,105.0 days.
TomTom Stock Performance
Shares of TMOAF stock opened at $6.83 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $6.82 and its 200 day moving average price is $7.40. TomTom has a 52-week low of $6.30 and a 52-week high of $10.60.
TomTom Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TomTom (TMOAF)
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Expanding in the West
Receive News & Ratings for TomTom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TomTom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.