Shares of Forum Merger III Co. (OTCMKTS:FIIIU – Get Rating) were up 2.9% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $11.40 and last traded at $11.11. Approximately 2,400 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 82% from the average daily volume of 13,006 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.80.
Forum Merger III Trading Up 2.9 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $11.11 and a two-hundred day moving average of $11.11.
About Forum Merger III
Forum Merger III Corporation does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is based in Delray Beach, Florida.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Forum Merger III (FIIIU)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 2/27 – 3/3
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
Receive News & Ratings for Forum Merger III Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forum Merger III and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.